52" Cart with Rain Cover
This 52" Cart is perfect for a lens package, to use as a head cart, AKS cart or for a studio camera with all of its accessories.
The cart is fully collapsible which helps with transportaion as well as storage. It is assembled and disassembled using a 5/32" allen key which tightens set screws at each joint. The 10" pneumatic casters easily slide in and out of their wheel mounts and are locked in place with one bolt.
All of the components of the cart including the posts, rain cover and wheels, fit inside the bottom shelf once the cart is disassembled. The top shelf is used to sandwich all of the components inside. Four large corner pins with bolts lock the "cart sandwich" securely together and the collapsed cart can then easily be rolled like a wheelbarrow on its luggage style wheels. Its collapsed height will only take up 7.5” of space in the back of a vehicle or in a storage locker.
- Welded aluminum components
- 10” pneumatic caster wheels
- 3” luggage style wheels for use when collapsed
- Sturdy 1 1/4” diameter push handle
- Set screws at each joint for a very sturdy cart
- Rounded roof corners avoid puncturing rain cover
- Tripod hooks (standard with each cart) to hang standard and baby legs
- 3 1/4” high shelf wall
- Folded aluminum top edge on each shelf adds rigidity and a finished feel
- All joints are labelled (A, B, C, D…) for easy assembly
- Textured black powder coat finish
- Quick release wheel mounts accept standard 4 1/2” x 4” caster plates. One set screw keeps wheel from sliding out of its mount. Very simple and fast to replace wheels if needed
- Cart roof is slanted to direct water off back of cart
Currently we are only selling carts for local pickup in Vancouver, Canada.
Assembled Dimensions (includes tripod hooks and handle)
59 1/4" x 25 7/8" x 75 1/2"
Shelf Inside Dimensions
51" x 24 7/8"
Collapsed Dimensions (includes luggage wheels and handle)
56" x 25 7/8" x 7 1/2"
Changes Since Building Prototypes
The following changes are being made since building the prototype carts shown in the webiste photos:
- Silver coloured wheels (not red)
- Openings for tripods hooks and push handle will not use neoprene as seen in the photos. Openings will be minimal and reinforced with stitches surrounding the openings.
*All changes were made to better the product after testing.